Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that are essential to the delivery of many services in the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his/her computer, depending on the information obtained it can be used to recognize the user and improve the service.
Types of cookies
Depending on what entity manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treat data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third party cookies.There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client browser and can be session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data are processed: Technical cookies, cookies for customization, analytical cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
Cookies used on the web
www.in-tuition.es web page uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on websites. In your browser you will see four cookies for this service. According to the above classification, which is own cookies, session and analysis. You can find more information or disable the use of these cookies in www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Through web analytics information the number of users accessing the website is obtained, the number of page viewed, frequency and repetition of visits , their duration, the browser used , the operator providing the service , language, the terminal used, or the city that is assigned to the IP address. Information that provides a better and more appropriate service from this portal.
Acceptance of cookies Policy
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies. It will not be displayed again this notice accessing any portal page during the session.
• Close. The notice is hidden in this page.
• Modify your configuration. You can learn more about what cookies are and to know about www.in-tuition.es Cookies Policy and modify your browser settings.
How to modify
You can restrict, block or delete cookies www.in-tuition.es or any other web page using your browser. Operating in each browser is different, the function “Help” will show you how:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-XL/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
• FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=%E2%80%9Des%E2%80%9D
• Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the store cookies on your browser through tools such as: