Young Adult Summer Programme
from 1.545 €*
Our Young Adult Programme takes place at our city centre campus during June, July and August and is specifically aimed at young adults aged 16-18 years old. The programme offers 20 hours of tuition per week in mixed nationality classes with students of a similar age, host family accommodation and a full programme of activities and excursions which are optional and suited to students of this age group.
- 20 hours English language tuition per week in mixed nationality classes (1 hour = 60 minutes)
- Host Family accommodation sharing a room with a student of a different nationality
- Lunch in school restaurant Monday-Friday
- Packed lunch from host family at weekends
- LEAP Transport Card: unlimited travel on public bus, train & tram in Dublin
- Social Programme included: 4 afternoon local visits/activities per week + 2 evening activities per week + 1 full day excursion per week on Saturdays.
* Budget based on a two-week programme.