English and Internship Programme
from 2.275 €*
The English + Internship Programme combines an English language course followed by an unpaid placement in a company in Dublin. The internship programme allows students to gain practical work experience and improve their English language fluency in a professional, English-speaking work environment. The types of roles available are administration positions in companies in the tourism, marketing, sales, finance and hospitality sectors.
- Course length: 20 hours English course (minimum 4 weeks, no maximum)
- Internship (unpaid) with duration of minimum 4 weeks, no maximum
- Host family accommodation (B&B)
- Minimum English level: Upper-intermediate at the end of the English course
* Budget based on a four-week programme.